We take a problem that may have some engineering input and that has general requirements and specifications and provide an answer that includes final project engineering, documentation, procurement of hardware, development of custom software, installation, testing, and commissioning.
In addition to our in-house experts we rely on a network of top-of-the-line technology and service partners who specialize in traditional and cutting-edge automation applications.
We support the full spectrum of automation solutions to ensure that you generate maximum value from your automation efforts.
- DCS/PAC/PLC configuration
- HMI/OIP Interface programming
- SCADA software configuration of tags, alarms, graphics, trends
- Industrial databases & reporting
- Network cabinet, RTU and control panel design and fabrication
- Project planning/scoping (including project front-end engineering design study)
- Project management and commissioning
- Conceptual and detail process design
- Process control system specification
- Field commissioning and training
- Industrial Network Communication Layout Design and Implementation
- Mobile/remote access ready-system designs